Tuesday, June 13, 2006
- Name: The Lit 6 Project
- Location: Minneapolis, Minnesota
We of the Lit 6 Project believe in the power of fiction to such an extent, we moved into a house together so that we can write and write and write and then we perform some stuff and we write and we fight each other until we are bloody nubbins and afterwards we write and finally hug. It is powerful fiction we do for you. We write books and radio shows and give live readings and hand out beer and we are totally in love with you. You. Do you understand?
- Heidi Rivers Amazing Story
- Jill Bernard -- The last 13 places I've parked
- Jill Bernard -- Correspondence with dad
- Jill Bernard on your number
- David Oppegaard's Really Excellent Poem
- A Great Poem by Amethyst Vineyard
- Without you -- a beautiful poem
- A Pimp, An Albino, and a Chickadee Walk into a Bar...
- Brady goes to Red Robin for a reason
- Count Your Sunny Day Blessings